The Zend Framework is an object oriented framework based on PHP. Zend Framework is an easy, uncomplicated, open-source software framework for PHP 5. It is designed to reduce the tiresome coding time and let you concentrate on the core activities. It is based on the robust Model-View-Controller (MVC) design modular, which makes maintenance very easier and codes reusable.
Zend Developers on Hourly Basis Inquiry Here
Advantages of Zend Framework promotes in web application development:
- Zend Framework can be used as a component library and the components can be decoupled as much as possible.
- Zend Framework also provides MVC components. MVC helps isolate business logic from user interface. HTTP Requests are mapped to a particular function in the user land controller class. Zend Framework also implements the front controller pattern.
- Zend Framework is useful for Web & CLI programming and component having argument parsing functionality.
- Zend Framework has comprehensive documentation functionality and reference guide, easily available for download.
- There are several official & unofficial Zend Framework online forums and communities, where many developers write blog, articles and share knowledge & useful tips on Zend Framework.
- Zend Framework follows industry best practices and helps in generating quality codes. The components of Zend Framework are unit tested using PHP Unit and easily extended.
- It is easy to install. You just need to download the code to your library directory and include it in your application. Many Linux distributions offer Zend Framework as a package from their repositories.
- Zend allows web developers to develop and deliver very interactive web applications to their clients in a cost effective way. Delivery time is faster due to the reusability of the code, this reduces time-to-market of a developed product.